Moss Crossbody Bag with ECONYL® nylon
This compact Moss Crossbody Bag is the answer to the unexpected. It features a spacious central compartment (big enough for a small bottle or a book) complete with inner pockets, zip closure and a geometric-patterned Tangerine lining for your eyes only. A reflective back panel hosts an elastic mesh pocket for additional storage, while the front is enclosed by a subtle magnetic-fastening sleeve for quick access to all-important items.
Equipped with detachable accessories, give you the freedom to mix and match as you please.
Made using ECONYL® yarn that is produced entirely from ocean and landfill waste.
Built to last
Made from high-quality, water-repellent materials— your reliable partner all day everyday.
Designed in Berlin
Sleek and functional. Designed in Berlin with your daily life in mind.
Each Crossbody Bag comes equipped with detachable accessories:
- Ultrawide Lanyard or Slim Lanyard
- Spiral Rope
- Silicone X phone holder
- Shell fabric: 100% Nylon (ECONYL® yarn)
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- Ultrawide Lanyard: Nylon, Zinc-alloy metal parts, PU
- Slim Lanyard: Nylon, Zinc-alloy metal parts
- Spiral Rope: Polyester, Zinc-alloy metal parts, Polyolefin
- Bag size: 14.5 x 21.5 x 4.5 cm
- Bag volume: 1.6 l volume
- Multiple pockets: 14.5 x 20 cm & 7 x 8 cm
- Magnetic sleeve: 14.5 x 20 cm
- Zip-fastened compartment: 14.5 x 20 x 4 cm
- Mesh pocket: 10.5 x 20 cm
- Ultrawide Lanyard size: 125 cm x 40 mm
- Spiral Rope size: 25 cm
The bag for every day
With our Crossbody Bag, you have all your daily essentials like your camera, sunglasses and AirPods with you wherever life takes you.
One-handed, easy access
With our Magnetic Pocket, you always have your valuables like your phone at your fingertips, even with just one hand.
Security with Spiral Rope
Our Spiral Rope connects your phone and Phone Case to your Crossbody Bag, while giving you the freedom you need when you are out and about.
Made from regenerated materials
This bag has an ECONYL® yarn shell made from regenerated nylon, which means it uses existing materials and can be recycled in the future.