Black Shoulder Bag with ECONYL® nylon
This conveniently-sized Black Shoulder Bag is a durable companion for all-day wear. It features a compact central section complete with zip closure and a geometric-patterned electric blue lining for your eyes only. A reflective back panel hosts an elastic mesh pocket for additional storage, while the front is enclosed by a subtle magnetic-fastening sleeve for all-important items.
Equipped with detachable accessories, give you the freedom to mix and match as you please.
Made using ECONYL® yarn that is produced entirely from ocean and landfill waste.
Built to last
Made from high-quality, water-repellent materials— your reliable partner all day everyday.
Designed in Berlin
Sleek and functional. Designed in Berlin with your daily life in mind.
Each Shoulder Bag comes equipped with detachable accessories:
- Ultrawide Lanyard or Slim Lanyard
- Spiral Rope
- Silicone X phone holder
- Shell fabric: 100% Nylon (ECONYL® yarn)
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- Ultrawide Lanyard: Nylon, Zinc-alloy metal parts, PU
- Slim Lanyard: Nylon, Zinc-alloy metal parts
- Carabiner Rope: Polyester, Zinc-alloy metal parts
- Spiral Rope: Polyester, Zinc-alloy metal parts, Polyolefin
- Bag size: 18.5 x 12.5 x 4.5 cm
- Bag volume: 1 l volume
- Inner Pockets: 12.5 x 12 cm & 7 x 8.5 cm
- Magnetic sleeve: 18 x 12 cm
- Zip-fastened compartment: 18 x 12 x 4 cm
- Mesh pocket: 12.5 x 12 cm
- Ultrawide Lanyard size: 125 cm x 40 mm
- Carabiner Rope Size: 150 cm x diameter 5 mm
- Spiral Rope size: 25 cm
The bag for your daily essentials
With our Shoulder Bag, you are always equipped with your favourite daily gear like a notebook and your wallet.
One-handed, easy access
With our Magnetic Pocket, you always have your valuables like your phone at your fingertips, even with just one hand.
Security with Spiral Rope
Our Spiral Rope connects your phone and Phone Case to your Shoulder Bag, while giving you the freedom you need when you are out and about.
Made from regenerated materials
This bag has an ECONYL® yarn shell made from regenerated nylon, which means it uses existing materials and can be recycled in the future.