I just received my basic xouxou necklace and it's all scratched.
This is normal, it might be because you haven't removed the screen plastic protection. Then... magic!
My xouxou is broken, what should I do?
Please send us an email on email@example.com explaining the problem and adding pictures. Don't forget to share your order number.
We'll get back to you in 2 to 5 days.
How can I follow my order? when does my order arrive?
After your order is sent out of our fullfilment center, you'll get an email with a tracking number. You can enter it on this website and get more informations.
I still haven't received my order. what's going on?
Please always track your order with the tracking number you have received.
Sometimes, you need to check if you have received a notice in your post box.
Don't forget to ask if the delivery might have been done to a neighbor.
How much does it cost to send to my country?
To get this information, please check our shipping policies.
Do you only have cases for iPhones?
Of course not! In our BASIC collection you'll find plenty of smartphone models.
Are the products handmade?
Each piece is unique and individually made so there may be slight variations in color, size, shape or texture. As we craft our pieces in small batches the store will be updated as new products join the family.
Product care and handling
Can I wash my rope / lanyard?
You can put it in your washing machine at a maximum temperature of 30º.
But we recommend you to first do it with only water in order to keep a vivid color.
Remove the thin plastic film from the hardcase.
- Braided PPM cord with core
- PPM is made from Polypropylene multifilament fibre. Polypropylene does not absorb moisture, this feature keeps the PPM rope floating on the water and dries quickly. PPM cord is light weight (even when wet), it feels smooth and doesn't get dirty quickly.
- PPM rope is washed in a washing machine at max. 30 degrees.
- Ropes made of PPM are highly valued thanks to their low weight, weather resistance, excellent knotability and universal range of applications.
- Hollow braided (coreless), splicable with a fid (Selma ® needle)
- Silky and smooth surface
- Floatable, does not absorb water
- Non-toxic, safe for humans and animals (OEKO-TEX®)
- Resistant to mildew and rot. Doesn't get dirty quickly
- Ø = 6
- Braided: 16x stands
- Weight: 20 gram per meter
- Density 0.91 g/cm³
- Fiber type: Polypropylene Multifilament
Shipping & returns
Please check our shipping policies.
Want to be a stockist?
If you would like to inquire about adding XOUXOU to your product range please include as much information as possible about your business and items you would like to order. Retail pricing and production schedules can be discussed upon request. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org